Bishop Emmanuel Musa Jatau of Faith Hill Prophetic Assembly Abuja predicted the death of former First lady, Mrs. Stella Obasanjo and it came to pass, same for former President Umar Musa Yar’Adua’s demise. He foresaw president Goodluck Jonathan losing his second election. These are fresh 2016 prophecies he just dropped.
“Woe to the wicked! Disaster is upon them! They will be paid back for what their hands have done.”(Is 3: 11)
- “The blessing of the LORD brings wealth, without painful toil for it.”(Prov 10:22) Sugar cane has heavenly endowment of tallness and sweetness when fully ripe. It does not depend on any creature for these gifts. It is also at its moment of magnificence that creatures cut it down to savour its sweetness. People that have come to benefit from God’s given gift to Nigeria will try to pull her down in her moment of grandeur. Nigerians should pray against sabotage in their period of greatness.
The next President of Nigeria will be a person God would use crisis as a horse for him to ride rapidly and unexpectedly to power. Nigeria welcomes you.
- Villa should be moved quickly and quietly from its present location before it consumes another occupant. People who entered covenant for its construction have violated it
- The government must look for Donald Duke. He is the one that has solution to the Niger Delta quagmire spiritually. The current crisis in Niger Delta will swallow the service chiefs. Let them pray
- “Then Daniel went in, and desired of the king that he would give him time, and that he would shew the king the interpretation.”(Daniel 2:16) Like the time of Nebuchadnezzar, the President, Vice President and other occupants in the Villa shall receive positive and negative visions/dreams needing interpretations from the month of June 2016-June 2017. Correct interpretation of the visions/dreams will determine the length of their stay (whether longer or shorter than President Yar Adua’s regime)
- Pastors Tunde Bakare, Father Mbaka and other pastors with integrity in the country; this is your season to be rewarded. When it happens, others shall emulate you.
- Many high profile activists in Nigeria will join Buhari’s government from June/ July.
- I see birth of more terrorist groups financed from within and outside Nigeria from year 2017. Their aim is to make Nigeria ungovernable. Many members will resign from APC in year 2017
- Because of world economic meltdown, Nigeria government will soon open stores (like in the 70s); to sell commodities cheaper to the populace and the government will also regulate prices by establishing department of prize control
- Federal Government as a matter of urgency must tighten security at soccer events, beach resorts, Catholic Churches, and at any large events. I foresee stockpiling of explosives in the country. There is a plan afoot to commence attacking from Sallah period. The internet is their port of recruitment of new members. Migrants from Senegal and other neigbouring countries that come with goods into our nation must be screened. From Salah period, no place in the world would be completely safe till the end of 2016.
- Shortage of raw materials will force soft drinks and beer companies to close down soon.
- “And Joseph stored up grain in great abundance,like the sand of the sea, until he ceased to measure it, for it could not be measured.”(Gen 41:49)Nigeria should store food (like the time of pharaoh) because I see major emergencies ahead. A section of Nigeria will lack cow meat and will start eating dog and cat meat
- Food, toiletries, soap, toothpaste etc. shall be in short supply in Nigeria and other neighbouring nations soon. Medical care shall be out of reach of many.
- The currency of Nigeria and four other countries shall lose value to the extent that other nations will prefer dealing with us in silver and gold. It shall be like Uganda in the days of Idi Amin.
Crime in Nigeria shall escalate from this Christmas. I also see religious crisis but when the country begins to quake, it shall bring Christians and Muslims together for prayers and the bond between the two religions shall be strengthened than hitherto