COUPLE, FIVE KIDS DIE THROUGH GENERATOR FUME IN RIVERS

Chukwudi Akasike, Port Harcourt Seven members of a family, made up of the husband and his wife as well as five children, were on Thursday discovered dead inside their one-bedroom apartment in Rivers State after allegedly inhaling generator fumes. The Nathaniels were said to have slept off in the sitting room while watching television, while their generator was still running. The incident, which happened on Too-Much-Money Street, Big Elele, in the Ikwerre Local Government Area of Rivers State, shocked residents of the area as no member of the family survived…

Read More